Winston ZC 962

Fórum o zbraních a střelivu

Moderátoři: Moderátoři, GunShop.cz

Odpovědět
roveda

Winston ZC 962

Příspěvek od roveda » 09 bře 2007 19:16

Hello,

as foreigner I am not able writing/reading Czech. So I have to use English and Deutsch - my apologies.

I am looking for an airgun Winston ZC 962 and would like to buy/trade it. Every hints for an opportunity to buy/trade (maybe a swap with arigun available in German) are welcome.

Ich möchte ein Luftgewehr Winston ZC 962 kaufen oder eintauschen (gegen ein in Deutschland erhältliches Luftgewehr). Jeder Hinweis ist willkommen.

Thank you and best regards

roveda
Přílohy
win962.jpg
win962.jpg (5.72 KiB) Zobrazeno 2684 x

vytryol

Příspěvek od vytryol » 10 bře 2007 10:31

Hello I was also interested in this rifle few months ago... All I know is that it is exact copy of SLAVIA 630 inside! It looks really awesome but fortunately it is not possible to buy it in CZ now...Because all trading activities of this firm was momentally suspended!!! My uncle worked there! Now whole firm is in really bad state of things!! When I discused this gun with my uncle he told me that only way how to buy it right now is to try auctions!!! I can give you contact on my uncle and you can see it yourself...!!!
Happy

Příspěvek od Happy » 10 bře 2007 18:00

It looks really awesome but fortunately it is not possible to buy it in CZ now..
Nemelo by tam byt nahodou spise "unfortunately" ? :wink:
Artifex
Moderátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Artifex » 11 bře 2007 13:50

Asi jo.... naštěstí to asi není :D
Glock 43, HK USP, CZ 27, 45, 50, 52, 75B, 44/81, 82, Derringer GG .45+9mm,
SVD 63, AKS74u, Brno mod. 4, Optima B12, M870
Sa vz. 26, 58, 61, UK 59, UZI, CQ-A1
Slavia 631, Slavia 634+Nikko Stirling 6x40AO, Crossman 1377
roveda

Příspěvek od roveda » 12 bře 2007 10:37

vytryol píše:Hello I was also interested in this rifle few months ago... All I know is that it is exact copy of SLAVIA 630 inside!
Thanks a lot for this important information.
It looks really awesome but fortunately it is not possible to buy it in CZ now...
I assumend the airgun was sold in CZ in the past and so is now available used or as not sold specimen at some dealers. My idea was that somebody in this forum know owner of the airgun who would sell it ...
My uncle worked there! Now whole firm is in really bad state of things!!
Was your uncle involved in it´s production?
When I discused this gun with my uncle he told me that only way how to buy it right now is to try auctions!!!
Thanks for the hint. But because of the language-problem I do not find online-auctions about airguns in CZ. Can you give me some links to online-auctions, similar to gunbroker.com or auctionarms.com in USA?

Best regards, roveda
Odpovědět