Pistole CZ 83 P.A. Rubber

Otázky týkající se zbrojního průkazu, držení a zařazení jednotlivých zbraní atd.

Moderátoři: Moderátoři, GunShop.cz

Odpovědět
Návštěvník

Pistole CZ 83 P.A. Rubber

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 17 črc 2006 12:04

Hello!
Sorry, that I have to say in English, I don't know Czech very well!
Please, tell me, is it possible to buy Pistole CZ 83 P.A. Rubber without
permission/sanction/license? Is it really in free sale?
How much does it cost and where it's possible to buy in the east of the country? And are there any other traumatic pistols with rubber bullets in Czech Republic?
I'll try to ask the same one in Czech.
Sorry for mistakes.
Prosim vas, povězte, Pistole CZ 83 P.A. Rubber náležet k
volně prodejné zbraně?

And in Russian:
Можно ли данный пистолет купить без разрешения/лицензии? Находится ли он в
свободной продаже? Сколько стоит данный пистолет и где его можно купить в
Моравско-Силезком крае?
Какие ещё виды травматического, резинострельного оружия есть в Чехии и как
обстоят дела с ними?

Thanks! Děkuji! Спасибо!

golfkiller
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od golfkiller » 17 črc 2006 12:37

Hi ,you can check this site http://www.libra-as.com/40-zbrane.html for more info, will be better :wink:
cmk
Odborník na zbraně
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od cmk » 17 črc 2006 15:51

Yes, it is. You must be only 18 or more years old.
Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 17 črc 2006 16:59

golfkiller píše:Hi ,you can check this site http://www.libra-as.com/40-zbrane.html for more info, will be better :wink:
I know this site and already wrote them the letter. But unfortunately, there is no any answer from them yet.
cmk píše:Yes, it is. You must be only 18 or more years old.
I heard somewhere, that this product is only for Police. Please, tell me, if I'm not right, where it's possible to buy and how much it costs?

I'd also like to know, what else from traumatic weapon with rubber bullets (s gumovou střelou) are made in Czechia and is it possible to buy on free sale?
cmk
Odborník na zbraně
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od cmk » 17 črc 2006 17:22

Walter píše:
cmk píše:Yes, it is. You must be only 18 or more years old.
I heard somewhere, that this product is only for Police. Please, tell me, if I'm not right, where it's possible to buy and how much it costs?

I'd also like to know, what else from traumatic weapon with rubber bullets (s gumovou střelou) are made in Czechia and is it possible to buy on free sale?
Sorry, I was inattentive, I'm talking about guns for 9mm P.A.

CZ 83 for 9mm P.A. Rubber you can have only if you have Arms pass and buy-licence.

Our czech office for guns (www.cuzzs.cz) about this guns write: Gun class B (only for buy-licence).
Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 17 črc 2006 17:42

cmk píše:Sorry, I was inattentive, I'm talking about guns for 9mm P.A.

CZ 83 for 9mm P.A. Rubber you can have only if you have Arms pass and buy-licence.

Our czech office for guns (www.cuzzs.cz) about this guns write: Gun class B (only for buy-licence).
All right. And what letter(litera) designates a class of free saling weapon? Does the same category also concern the other kinds of the traumatic weapon? As I know, traumatic guns (s gumovou střelou) is a modification of the gas weapon, and as I understood it's on free sale.
Odpovědět